Wednesday, October 29, 2014

THANKS BE TO GOD!

October 27, 2009...a day to remember.  I have to admit it's hard to just pass over this day like any other day. My mind and heart get wrapped up in it and I cannot get away from the overarching statement....Thanks Be to God!   October 27th was a day that God answered our earnest prayer and cry for many years to have children as He blessed us with the birth of our twin boys.  It was a day where abounding joy as well as tragic hardship both occurred at the same time as we embraced our children into our family and experienced unexpected serious life threatening hardship during delivery.  Many prayers where lifted up surrounding this day and we are forever grateful for our loving doctors/nurses, family, friends and church.

Now...  I'm absolutely amazed to be blessed with four boys. I am indeed incredibly grateful that God saved my life both spiritually through Jesus but also saving my life physically so that I can enjoy being a Mom and Wife for my family.  THANKS BE TO GOD!







Thankful for our Doctors and Nurses!




No comments: